Why Choose Us?
At Peachtree Collier Dental Care, the goal of our Doctors and our entire Dental Team is to always be Pleasant and Prompt, while taking the extra time to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible.
Our patients are part of our Dental family, and in fact many of them have been with us for 30+ years! We are always looking for new members of our dental family, so we invite you to come by and see for yourself why the people of Atlanta have called Peachtree Collier Dental Care their dental home for almost 100 years.
An Atlanta Institution for 100 Years
Peachtree Collier Dental Care has been providing progressive and innovative dental care for the people of Atlanta for 100 years! The practice was started in 1915 by Dr. Witherspoon Wallace; Dr. Joe Peluso, Dr. Tommy Owens and Dr. Marion Stafford are just the latest Doctors to carry the banner.
Progressive Dental Technology
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you:
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- Intraoral Camera: allows us to zoom in on specific teeth and see things that traditional X-rays cannot always detect.
- Fully digital office: our eco-friendly, paperless system means no more filling out paper forms with clipboards!
- Velscope®: the Velscope aids us in identifying oral cancer, pre-cancerous legions and other abnormalities in the mouth. Using fluorescent and white light, it detects abnormalities that the naked eye cannot.
- Lumineers®: with no shots and no drilling, Lumineers are virtually pain free way to get a beautiful smile.
- Occlusal Guards: used to treat TMJ disorders (jaw pain brought on by nighttime teeth grinding), Occlusal guards are durable, custom fit mouth guards that will ease your jaw while you sleep.
- DentalVibe® Injection Comfort System: DentalVibe® is a revolutionary & award-winning device that uses vibration to block the sensation of pain. So when you get a shot, you don’t feel it. There are no pills to take, no gas to inhale, no drowsy after-effects to worry about. Say goodbye to pain from dental injections!
Comprehensive General & Preventive Care
Regular visits to our office ensure that your teeth and mouth remain as healthy as possible. We will give you a thorough dental examination, whether it is your first visit or one of many. We strive to help you maintain a truly excellent level of oral health for the rest of your life.
Dentistry for Children
Our dental services are designed for the entire family, and we are proud to treat children as well. We make all children feel comfortable in our office and make sure that they have fun as well! We offer a comprehensive set of dental services specifically for children. Why not come to our office where you and your child can receive dental treatment at the same time??
Dentistry for Teenagers
Are your teens tired of going to see a pediatric dentist? Are they ready for a more “grown up” dental experience? We are just the place for them. They don’t have to be treated in rooms with trains, balloons or stuffed animals at our practice. We will treat them like adults, while still making sure you (the parents) are involved in their dental care.
Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry to Transform Your Smile
We provide a range of Cosmetic and Restorative services to help you maintain, enhance and rejuvenate your beautiful smile. To enhance your smile we are pleased to provide Whitening, Veneers, and Laser Recontouring. To restore your smile, we are pleased to provide Crowns, Bridges, Complete and Partial Dentures, Implants, and Root Canals.
Comfortable Office Setting
We recently remodeled our office and have gone to great lengths to keep it updated and fresh, with a comforting environment to relax you during your visit. Our amenities include headphones for Pandora internet radio, free wireless internet available throughout the office, a beverage station, a fire place for cold winter days and warm, relaxing towels for you when your appointment is over.
Based in Buckhead, and convenient to Midtown Atlanta , I-85 and I-75, we are located on Peachtree Road just south of Piedmont Hospital. Our location features free validated parking (with the option to valet) and is handicap accessible.
Appointments are available early in the morning for those who want to visit us on their commute to work. To make an appointment now, click here.
Insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice, and we will gladly file your benefit claims for you. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also have extended financing options upon approval with third party financing.
No Insurance? Ask us about our In-House Dental Plan
We know that many people avoid going to the dentist because they do not have dental insurance. We want to fix that. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums is more important than ever, as evidence has shown a linkage between gum disease and more serious health problems. Our in-house dental plan is an affordable option for you to receive the consistent dental care that you need.